Happy New Year!
Thanks so much for being a singdaily.com
subscriber. May the coming year bring you even more singing and all the accompanying joy, health and happiness.
Here are my 2020 resolutions:
- Keep Singing Daily! (I’ve posted every day* for the past two years; onward to year three!)
- Share “Sing Daily” with EVEN MORE friends and family (so far, 2,800+ people have subscribed).
- Simplify “Sing Daily” posts (leave out composer? performer? song facts?) and maybe post a little later in the morning (6:00 am EST)? (Send your thoughts to email@example.com or comment on this post.)
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help; create and share a Patreon page so that those who want to help defray costs** can do so.
- Be fair, firm, flexible, forgiving and fun.
- Spread love, kindness, peace and happiness through music.
** Each post/e-mail takes about 25 minutes to create. I spend about $1000 per month (including my time) to create daily posts/e-mails. This is a labor of love but I do realize it would be cool to (a) be reimbursed, (b) have money to donate to my favorite charities, (c) buy gifts for family & friends and (d) maybe treat Peter to a nice meal out once in a while.
And, if you still want to receive a Song of the Day but do not want or are unable to give financial support, NO WORRIES. I’m still going to send out a song every day until I get too tired or burnt out to do so.
I wish you a happy, healthy and music-filled new year. xo
*Have you not been receiving a Song of the Day? You may have unsubscribed by mistake or the email has gone into your junk/spam file (this happens when you don’t actually open e-mails for several days in a row).