- “A Kind of Hush” by Leslie David Reed and Geoff Stephens
- “A – You’re Adorable” by Sid Lippman, Buddy Kaye & Fred Wise
- “I Love You A Bushel And A Peck” by Frank Loesser (From “Guys & Dolls”)
- “Spell” by me. For Peter in honor of his birthday.
- “L-O-V-E” written by Nat King Cole. Here’s a LYRIC video with Michael Buble singing.
- “(I Love You) More Today Than Yesterday” by Spiral Staircase (Alan & Mona’s first dance)
- “How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You” by Marvin Gaye, sung here by James Taylor (Peter & Suzanne’s first dance)
Here is my favorite resource for lyrics and guitar chords: http://www.guntheranderson.com/